Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 7 van 7

Discussie: Testing Engines for Major Crafts of Russia

Standaard Testing Engines for Major Crafts of Russia

Right now you may see how they test air engines including the one for the president’s aircraft.

Full album is here: Testing Engines for Major Crafts of Russia

Standaard

Ik laat het nu over aan een ander...

Tracker

Standaard

@pilotjedi: this has nothing to do with netherlands aviation, it is simply a link to another site, so this (and other posts of yours) constitute nothing new. Suggest you post on a more relevant forum than this one

Standaard

Ik begrijp best de reactie tegen @pilotjedi, maar dat geldt dan ook voor al dat oud roest uit Rusland (sorry Jan).

Groet,
    Hans

Standaard

Goed punt, maar volgens mij zijn dat fotos die niet eerder geplaatst zijn ( maar ik kan me vergissen) en dus 'nieuws' waarde hebben of in zekere zin uniek...

Standaard

Onze bezoekers hebben zelf de keuze om de websites waarnaar PilotJedi verwijst te bezoeken. De foto's die geplaatst worden bieden ook nieuwswaarde - ze geven een beeld van de Russische luchtvaartindustrie, onderwerpen die lang niet altijd dik gezaaid zijn op het net.
    Om wildgroei van onderwerpen te voorkomen zullen oudere berichten samengevoegd worden.

Mr. Jedi, in some subjects some of our visitors have shared their opinions regarding your posts. That is of course fine and I guess well intended. As long as your subjects are dealing with aeronautical subjects they are a welcome addition to our forum. However, we, the moderator team, strive to keep this forum tidy, so we'll merge older subjects you started, to prevent a cluttering of the forum.
    Regards,
    Edwin (Mod-team)

Standaard

Thanks you. I think it will be even better if all of my posts will be merged to one thread.

Regels voor berichten