Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 3 van 3

Discussie: AMX biplace in experimental cammo

pampa14 Guest

Standaard AMX biplace in experimental cammo

In 2001, a Brazilian two-seat AMX of the 3rd Squadron of the 10th Aviation Group, based in AFB Santa Maria, served as a prototype to test the camouflage in shades of green and gray that later with some changes became operational camouflage the Brazilian Air Force. I Share with you through the link below, some photos of A-1B with the registration FAB 5654 taken here in Florianopolis, during Operation Beira-Mar, with this paint scheme. At the time, it was a week that the aircraft had been painted. I apologize for the quality of the photos, as they were scanned. The link also contains a collection of old photos, including photos of the only time the Mirage III was present in an aeronautical event in Florianopolis. Hope you enjoy and I count on your visit!

Aviação em Floripa: Fundo do Baú: Memória aeronáutica da Base Aérea de Florianópolis - Pt.2

Standaard

Bijster interessant, toch? Of toch...

Standaard

Voor mensen die aan modelbouw doen, is een alternatief camouflagepatroon altijd interessant. Overig wijkt dit patroon niet veel af van het patroon dat het wel heeft gehaald en vele kisten heeft getooid.
    Dit gaat voorbij aan het feit dat de AMX zijn leven in grote anonimiteit heeft gesleten, zeker vanuit nederlands standpunt. Hier hoor je niet veel over dit toestel.

Interessant, toch? Of toch...

Mvg, Boris

Regels voor berichten