Pagina 1 van 2 1 2 LaatsteLaatste
Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 10 van 11

Discussie: Koolhoven FK-702 ?

Weblogartikelen

Standaard Koolhoven FK-702 ?

Hi,

does anyone hear about Koolhoven FK-702 airplane Project of 1936 ?,maybe it was a number of
    drawing ?!.

Standaard

Does not ring a bell. Projects were given "ontwerp" numbers (design numbers). Most of these are in the 1100 series. A design number 702 sounds unfamiliar to me. The highest F.K. type number known is F.K. 60, this is mentioned shortly befory May 1940.

Standaard

The project number 702 isn't known so far. Drawings were mostly unnumbered and only marked with a date. So it might be possible, but not untill we can see it on a drawing or original Koolhoven document.

Weblogartikelen

Standaard

Thank you my dears,

and I will try to remember the source,but I am sure from the designation.maybe a
    drawing number

Standaard

De enige mogelijkheid is dat er een verwarring met een Czech bedrijf wordt gemaakt die Ultar Light modellen bouwt met een FK nummer. Harryv.d.merer

Weblogartikelen

Standaard

No Havair,that is probably a drawing number.

Standaard

Havair has been one of the founders of the Koolhoven Foundation. Maybe it's good to know this, to prevent some odd conversation.
    The number 702 is certainly not a drawing number, because drawings were numbered to the type of Koolhoven plane. So 51-?? and so on (if speaking for the military user, the Dutch Air Force). No more numbers are known to me. If 702 is a drawing number, please keep in mind that the Koolhoven 7 isn't build at all.

Weblogartikelen

Standaard

That's right LVA-40,

but I saw a drawing to Koolhoven somewhere,and wrote on it a five numbers,such as xx-xxx,and
    maybe the 702 meant xx-702 ?.

Weblogartikelen

Standaard

Here is the source;

it's Messier site for landing gear,and he had a reliable documents for that,

http://www.acam.asso.fr/histo/premiers_equipements6.php

Standaard

Aha, mysterie solved
    1) Most likely that 702 is a design of the Koolhoven factory (see post of Edwin)
    2) Ontwerp 702 isn't known so far.

Designation FK-702 is still impossible.
    Because of it's about the Messier gears for several different type of aircraft, most likely Messier didn't realise that 702 was only a design and put the prefix FK to it.
    If the drawing of Messier still exist, I'm exited to see it!

Regels voor berichten