Hi All...

My name is Tom Womack and I am author of the books, The Dutch Naval Air Force Against Japan: The Defense of the Netherlands East Indies, 1941-1942 (2006) and The Allied Defense of the Malay Barrier, 1941-1942 (2015).

I'm currently working on a 2nd edition of my MLD book and am seeking pre / early Pacific war photos of various MLD aircraft. Images of personnel and base facilities would also be appreciated. Photos from private photo collections are my favorite, as I like to use images that are rare or rarely seen.

If you have any resources that could help I would be very interested to initiate a dialogue with you. My budget doesn't allow for payment, but I will certainly be more than happy to credit you as the source of your image(s) if used. From a technical standpoint, the images need to be suitable for print publication (i.e. high-resolution, minimum 300 dpi).

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to respond here or touch base via message. I'm also glad to correspond via email.

Thanks in advance!
Tom

--------------

Hallo allemaal...

Mijn naam is Tom Womack en ik ben auteur van de boeken The Dutch Naval Air Force Against Japan: The Defense of the Netherlands East Indies, 1941-1942 (2006) en The Allied Defense of the Malay Barrier, 1941-1942 (2015).

Ik werk momenteel aan een 2e editie van mijn MLD-boek en ben op zoek naar pre / vroege Pacific oorlogsfoto's van verschillende MLD-vliegtuigen. Afbeeldingen van personeel en basisfaciliteiten worden ook op prijs gesteld. Foto's uit privé-fotocollecties zijn mijn favoriet, omdat ik graag afbeeldingen gebruik die zeldzaam of zelden worden gezien.

Als u bronnen heeft die kunnen helpen, zou ik zeer geïnteresseerd zijn om met u in dialoog te gaan. Mijn budget laat geen betaling toe, maar ik zal zeker meer dan blij zijn om u te vermelden als de bron van uw afbeelding(en), indien gebruikt. Vanuit technisch oogpunt moeten de afbeeldingen geschikt zijn voor gedrukte publicatie (d.w.z. hoge resolutie, minimaal 300 dpi).

Als je vragen hebt, aarzel dan niet om hier te reageren of contact op te nemen via een bericht. Ik ben ook blij om te corresponderen via e-mail.

Bij voorbaat dank!
Tom