Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 2 van 2

Discussie: New Member: Skybert

Standaard New Member: Skybert

Hi to all,

Congratulations to Arjan and others for setting up a site dedicated to dutch historic aviation with the wide scope and allowing foreigners to add and take information.

With Dutch aviation origins so early on in aviation history, who knows what treasures can be discovered from places like the USA (regarding Fokker's US factories en models from the roaring twenties)
    or South America (where Fokker planes were in many cases the first to be seen seen by locals in 20's and 30's)
    or Australia (with a rich dutch NEI activities war history, and so many dutch immigrants whos albums containing interesting material may now become available)
    or Who knows; even input from Russia and Eastern Europe (how about some pics or footage from the Bata industry corporate planes from Fokker?)
    ..or maybe someone will find that dump in Romania with the last remains of the Luftwaffe Beute Fokker G1's.. or that single one colour pic of the Dutch Hurricanes that will finally end the camouflage debate on that one..Now i get carried away

Anyway, I have a nice collection of materials to share with you all, so will gladly assist in queries..
    I also do the occasional scale modeling..

Spread the news on this site to other forums, especially in the area's mentioned..

GOOD LUCK ALL AND HAVE FUN HERE..

Best regards..

Skybert
    Laatst gewijzigd door Skybert; 30 november 2007 om 22:59

Weblogartikelen

Standaard

Hi Skybert,

Welkom.
    Interessant dat je Rusland als een bron noemt. Deed me meteen denken aan een verhaal dat ik gehoord of gelezen heb dat Nazi Duitsland in hun begin dagen in het geheim piloten opleidde in Rusland en dat daarvoor Fokkers gebruikt werden.
    Helaas weet ik de details niet meer.

Welcome here.
    Interesting you name Russia as a source. Reminds me I heard or read something about Nazi Germany secretly training pilots in Russia using.... Fokkers....
    Unfortunately I don't remember the details.

Regels voor berichten