Weergegeven resultaten: 1 t/m 3 van 3

Discussie: Boekje: Oorlogsvliegtuigen

Standaard Boekje: Oorlogsvliegtuigen

I have a small 15 x 10 cm booklet, 163 pages, called "Oorlogsvliegtuigen". It is an aircraft recognition booklet that was issued by the Germans in 1943 (sold by Van Ditmar, Amsterdam) and has the curious treatment of British, US and USSR aircraft as 'de vijandelijke'.

It is available to a 'good home', such as a serious collection in a museum. Whilst in principle free, an exchange for something that I would like would be appreciated but not necessary.

If interested (serious interested only), contact me at josheyman@hotmail.com.

vanstriensr Guest

Standaard Oorlogsvliegtuigen

Beschikbaar de destijds door mij intenstief gebruikte boekjes:

Oorlogsvliegtuigen, 10 x 15 cm 163 bladzijden Duitse, Italiaanse, Brits-Amerikaanse en Sovjetrussische vliegtuigen. Meerdere foto's van elk vliegtuig plus maatschets ( de laatste alleen van de niet-Duitse en Italiaanse vliegtuigen. Uitgave zomer 1943

Kriegsflugzeuge, 10 x 15 cm, 159 bladzijden. Duitse uitgave van het eerder genoemde boekje. Uitgave zomer 1942

Fliegen Lernen, 10 x 15 cm111 bladzijden. Duitse uitgave vermoedelijk 1941. Alle Duitse lesvliegtuigen en motoren. Foto's en maatschets van elk vliegtuing.

Reactie: adsl.bjvs@hccnet.nl

Standaard

Citaat Oorspronkelijk geplaatst door Jos Heyman Bekijk bericht
    I have a small 15 x 10 cm booklet, 163 pages, called "Oorlogsvliegtuigen". It is an aircraft recognition booklet that was issued by the Germans in 1943 (sold by Van Ditmar, Amsterdam) and has the curious treatment of British, US and USSR aircraft as 'de vijandelijke'.
    I have the same booklet. I always took it with me when I had to go to church with the family, and, already as a kid, I had no religious feeling at all. So I sat there, looking at the pictures in that little book. I still have it, and it's dear to me.

Tillerman.